Mill with sifter D-90S
The Miller uses natural granite. The grain does not overheat, does not absorb toxic substances and retains its unique properties.
Flexible setting system and the manual mode
A mill is not only a useful tool but also a luxurious interior design item that will attract attention and matches the interior of a cafe, bakery, or domestic kitchen.
The Miller mills are bought not only in Ukraine. We ship equipment all over the world.
|Hourly capacity||to 200-300 kg|
|Hopper capacity||210 L|
|Millstone diameter||900 mm / 35.43″″|
|Millstone material||solid hard-type granite stone|
|Body material||alder & oak wood|
|External dimension||W 3550 / D 1780 / H 2045 (2409 with the crane) mm|
|Engine||15 kW / 3 Ph / from 380 V / 50 Hz|
|Sifter’s engine||1.07 W / 1 Ph / 220 V / 50 Hz|
The mill is equipped with:
- An emergency shutdown system in the case of grain absence;
- A frequency converter: ability to regulate the millstone rotation speed, decrease power usage and increase the service life of the mill;
- Two nozzles for flour output;
- Mechanical regulation of the grain discharge;
- A regulator of millstone height;
- A moisture ventilation hole;
- A crane for the millstone uplift.
The sifting machine is equipped with:
- Three compartments for the simultaneous sifting;
- Six sieves of various grid sizes;
- Pullout boxes for the sifted products;
- Noria for loading the flour from the mill to the sifter.
- The supporting frame and the crane can be made of stainless steel.