Mill with sifter D-50S
The price may vary depending on the configuration
A budget model of 80 kg hourly capacity for the production of different grades of flour, groats, bran, etc, is able to satisfy the needs of a bakery and a small flour mill plant in mill products. The sifting machine sifts the whole-grain flour right from the mill and allows to produce new types of products via combinations of sieves and clearing the product from undesired particles.
Natural stone millstones
The Miller uses natural granite. The grain does not overheat, does not absorb toxic substances and retains its unique properties.
Ideal grain grinding
Flexible setting system and the manual mode
A mill is not only a useful tool but also a luxurious interior design item that will attract attention and matches the interior of a cafe, bakery, or domestic kitchen.
The Miller mills are bought not only in Ukraine. We ship equipment all over the world.
|Hourly capacity||to 80 kg|
|Hopper capacity||100 L|
|Millstone diameter||500 mm / 19.68″|
|Millstone material||solid hard-type granite stone|
|Body material||alder & oak wood|
|External dimension||W 2152 / D 1214 / H 2055 mm|
|Engine||4 kW / 3 Ph / 380 V / 50 Hz|
|Sifter’s engine||370 W / 3 Ph / 380 V / 50 Hz|
The mill is equipped with:
- An emergency shutdown system in the case of grain absence;
- Mechanical regulation of the grain discharge;
- A regulator of millstone height;
- A moisture ventilation hole.
The sifting machine is equipped with:
- Three sifting compartments;
- Six sieves of various grid sizes;
- Pull out boxes for the sifted products.
- Frequency converter that allows to regulate the millstone rotation speed, decrease the power usage, increase the service life of the mill.