A stone mill of up to 150 kg hourly capacity for medium size whole-grain flour production.
The mill is equipped with:
- An emergency shutdown system at grain absence;
- A frequency converter: ability to regulate the millstone rotation speed, decrease power usage and increase service life of the mill;
- Two nozzles for flour output;
- A mechanical regulation of the grain discharge;
- A regulator of millstone height;
- A moisture ventilation hole;
- A crane for the millstone uplift.
- Hourly capacity: up to 150 kg;
- Hopper capacity: approx. 160 L;
- Millstone diameter: 700 mm / 27.56″;
- Millstone material: solid hard-type granite;
- Body material: alder & oak wood;
- Bearing frame & crane material: ferrous metal;
- External dimension: W 1260 / D 1445 / H 1950 (2144 with the crane) mm;
- Weight: approx. 700 kg;
- Engine: 7.5 kW / 3 Ph / 380 V / 50 Hz.
- The bearing frame and the crane can be made of stainless steel;
- A sifting machine can be installed (see model D-70S).