A compact electric-manual stone mill of up to 30 kg hourly capacity able to satisfy needs in whole-grain flour of a family, small bakery or a coffee house. The advantage of this model is its light weight and small dimensions, which make it easy at transportation and use. The mill can work from 220 V or manually. Manual regime doesn’t require much effort to grind and it can be useful in the areas of frequent power stoppages.
The mill is equipped with:
- A handler for the manual regime;
- A frequency converter: allows to function from 220 V, regulate the millstone rotation speed, decrease power usage, increase service life of the mill;
- A mechanical regulation of the grain discharge;
- An upper millstone height regulator;
- A pullout container for the flour collection.
- Hourly capacity: up to 30 kg;
- Hopper capacity: approx. 12 L;
- Millstone diameter: 250 mm / 9.84″;
- Millstone material: solid hard-type granite stone;
- Body material: alder & walnut wood;
- External dimension: W 445 / D 630 / H 825 mm;
- Weight: approx. 65 kg;
- Engine: 1.1 kW / 3 Ph / from 220 V / 50 Hz.