A model of up to 150 kg hourly capacity for the production of flour of various grades, groats, bran and other. The sifting machine sifts the whole-grain flour right from the mill, and also allows to produce new types of products by combinations of sieves and clearing the product from the undesired particles.
The mill is equipped with:
- An emergency shutdown system at grain absence;
- A frequency converter: ability to regulate the millstone rotation speed, decrease power usage and increase service life of the mill;
- Two nozzles for flour output;
- A mechanical regulation of the grain discharge;
- A regulator of millstone height;
- A moisture ventilation hole;
- A crane for the millstone uplift.
The sifting machine is equipped with:
- Three compartments of sifting;
- Six sieves of various grid sizes;
- Handy pullout boxes for the sifted products;
- Noria for loading the flour from the mill to the sifter.
- Hourly capacity: up to 150 kg;
- Hopper capacity: approx. 160 L;
- Millstone diameter: 700 mm / 27.56″;
- Millstone material: solid hard-type granite;
- Body material: alder & oak wood;
- Bearing frame & crane material: ferrous metal;
- External dimension: W 3178 / D 1442 / H 1950 (2144 with the crane) mm;
- Weight: approx. 950 kg;
- Mill’s engine: 7.5 kW / 3 Ph / 380 V / 50 Hz;
- Sifter + noria power consumption: 1.07 kW / 3 Ph / 380 V / 50 Hz.
- The bearing frame and the crane can be made of stainless steel.