A budgetary model of 80 kg hourly capacity for the production of flour of various grades, groats, bran and other, able to satisfy needs in mill products of a bakery and a small flour mill plant. The sifting machine sifts the whole-grain flour right from the mill, and also allows to produce new types of products via combinations of sieves and clearing the product from undesired particles.
The mill is equipped with:
- An emergency shutdown system at grain absence;
- A mechanical regulation of the grain discharge;
- A regulator of mill stone height;
- A moisture ventilation hole.
The sifting machine is equipped with:
- Three compartments of sifting;
- Six sieves of various grid sizes;
- Handy pullout boxes for the sifted products.
- Hourly capacity: up to 80 kg;
- Hopper capacity: approx. 100 L;
- Millstone diameter: 500 mm / 19.68″;
- Millstone material: solid hard-type granite;
- Body material: alder & oak wood;
- External dimension: W 2152 / D 1214 / H 2055 mm;
- Weight: approx. 500 kg;
- Mill’s engine: 4 kW / 3 Ph / 380 V / 50 Hz;
- Sifter’s engine: 370 W / 3 Ph / 380 V / 50 Hz.
- A frequency converter can be installed: allows to regulate the millstone rotation speed, decrease the power usage, increase the service life of the mill.