A small-sized model of up to 45 kg hourly capacity for the production of flour of various grades, groats, bran and other, able to satisfy needs in mill products of a family and a small bakery. The sifting machine sifts the whole-grain flour right from the mill, and also allows to produce new types of products by combinations of sieves and to clear the product from the undesired particles.
The mill is equipped with:
- An emergency shutdown system at grain absence;
- A frequency converter: allows to function from 220 V, regulate the millstone rotation speed, decrease power usage and increase service life;
- A mechanical regulation of the grain discharge;
- A regulator of the millstone height;
- A moisture ventilation hole.
The sifting machine is equipped with:
- Three compartments of sifting;
- Six sieves of various grid sizes;
- Handy pullout boxes for the sifted products.
- Hourly capacity: up to 45 kg;
- Hopper capacity: approx. 28 L;
- Millstone diameter: 300 mm / 11.81″;
- Millstone material: solid hard-type granite stone;
- Body material: alder & oak wood;
- External dimension: W 1648 / D 795 / H 1675 mm;
- Weight: approx. 100 kg;
- Mill’s engine: 1.5 kW / 3 Ph / from 220 V / 50 Hz.
- Sifter’s engine: 370 W / 1 Ph / 220 V / 50 Hz.