A model of up to 500 kg hourly capacity for the production of flour of various grades, groats, bran and other. The sifting machine sifts the whole-grain flour right from the mill, and also allows to produce new types of products by combinations of sieves and to clear the product from undesired particles.
The mill is equipped with:
- An emergency shutdown system at grain absence;
- A frequency converter: ability to regulate the millstone rotation speed, decrease power usage and increase service life of the mill;
- Two nozzles for flour output;
- A mechanical regulation of the grain discharge;
- A regulator of millstone height;
- A moisture ventilation hole;
- A crane for the millstone uplift.
The sifting machine is equipped with:
- Three compartments for the simultaneous sifting;
- Six sieves of various grid sizes;
- Handy pullout boxes for the sifted products;
- Noria for loading the flour from the mill to the sifter.
- Hourly capacity: up to 500 kg;
- Hopper capacity: approx. — L;
- Millstone diameter: 1200 mm / 47.24″;
- Millstone material: solid hard-type granite;
- Body material: alder & oak wood;
- Bearing frame & crane material: ferrous metal;
- External dimension: W — / D — / H — (— with the crane) mm;
- Weight: approx. — kg;
- Mill’s engine: 22 kW / 3 Ph / 380 V / 50 Hz;
- Sifter + noria power consumption: — kW / 3 Ph / 380 V / 50 Hz.
- The bearing frame and the crane can be made of stainless steel.
PRICE: $ —